Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Spends all his time on GOT.

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Beard

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Lives with his mum

Votes: 16 36.4%

• Total voters

Avocado and certain preconceptions around hipsterism, hyper costing, and some beguiling attitudes towards home ownership. I suspect the heavies will be along soon to impress the seriousness of things.

Used frequently in Hispanic cooking, been a fave since I was a squirt...not that I'm Hispanic but the influence of its culture is everywhere here. Nothing about me is hip, ask the opposite sex.

Hello underrepresented Females of the GOTverse.

I’m wondering if you could help some of the male posters by pointing out some of the red flags that will put you off a bloke so we can all learn and perhaps be better mating candidates.

Do men’s hobbies put you right off a guy? Or do you find the offer of sexual favours can instantly cure a man of any unfortunate pastimes?

View attachment 270003

I, personally, overcome any shortcomings in my appearance and personality with stunning oratory. I am well known to the women in my local Wetherspoons for my amazing Klingon recitals after I have got ‘in character’ by drinking 9 pints of Stella and taking a fistful of Lemsip Max tablets
Just lob your knob on a desk, that should attract them .... :lol:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back