Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Aleksander Dragovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact Everton don't have a manager in place for next season makes it even more difficult than usual to believe any incoming transfer rumours.

Player or transfer?
I'm not even going to pretend I know anything about Everton transfer dealings, I watched him a bit n the Europa and he looked pretty good, if slightly rugged on occasions and whenever he's been spoken about by papers, websites and the like, it's been positive. That and the fact he killed Apollo Creed is the limitations of my knowledge on the fella.

I'm not even going to pretend I know anything about Everton transfer dealings, I watched him a bit n the Europa and he looked pretty good, if slightly rugged on occasions and whenever he's been spoken about by papers, websites and the like, it's been positive. That and the fact he killed Apollo Creed is the limitations of my knowledge on the fella.

I'd thumb you if I could. (y)

Boss name. I don't watch Swiss footy, though I took Young Boys to a champions league final on Fifa 11. Seems to be rated.

VJS81e0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back