2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's insulted him? People are just saying he's not good enough for this team if we want to move forward. And rightly so, as he's a dreadful football player.
Coming in here inside ten minutes and posting "terrible" or whatever is an insult

Who's insulted him? People are just saying he's not good enough for this team if we want to move forward. And rightly so, as he's a dreadful football player.

You are posting to someone who used to think titus bramble was the best centre half in Europe.
Its him. I know its him. I can smell him.

Reactions: Ivo
Him just standing there as Richy tried to lead him with a pass ticked me off a bit. It was the perfect opportunity to get behind the back line and get an easy cross in, but he made it more difficult by just standing there. It was an obvious run.

Him just standing there as Richy tried to lead him with a pass ticked me off a bit. It was the perfect opportunity to get behind the back line and get an easy cross in, but he made it more difficult by just standing there. It was an obvious run.
The ball tbf was closer to the defender than him and he kept possession but when everyone looks for every little thing he does wrong it's always like this. And I agree he was a bit flat footed at first but no other player is getting these kinds of shots every half of football.

The ball tbf was closer to the defender than him and he kept possession but when everyone looks for every little thing he does wrong it's always like this. And I agree he was a bit flat footed at first but no other player is getting these kinds of shots every half of football.
Yeah I don’t buy that one bit. Were he moving at all he is easily first to the ball and can even threaten to dribble the byline. He was caught with his pants down and you know it

Its a horrible thing to say and feel but i cant stand him. Come here for a lot of money. He's on huge money and hes just nicking off us.
Rather go get any kid from the youth team and play them.
For the love of god please have him out of the club by next season.
I mean I’m like that with most of our squad but I think he’s the straw that broke the camels back for me. No matter the manager, owner, DoF or whatever we are STILL signing players like him.

And that was actually decent. Made a good run down the line, juked the guy out of his boots and fizzed an excellent cross in. Need to see more of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back