Status
Not open for further replies.
Not been watching long?

Carl Tiler
Mitch Ward
Glen Keeley
Per Kroldrup
Idan Tal

I’m in no way saying he’s brilliant but he’s a far cry from being as bad as them.

Nah only 50 years fella. I wouldnt say those above didnt try. Ive watched this fraud all season and he has no desire go past anyone. No desire to put his foot in and get up for it. I dont know what he actualy does. There is a reason he never finishes games. Because he is a huge weak link in the side.
He is more than just an awful expensive signing. He's a symbol that we have given up. That we will entertain proven dross and pay through the nose for it.
Stand by my statement. In there as a candidate for the worst signing in my lifetime.

exactly and I can easily name worse players than Alex bloody Iwobi, Overreacting a bit here.

He has the beautiful combination of being rubbish and the heart the size of a pea.
Ive seen lots of rubbish but a lot of them got stuck in and tried.
This fraud doesnt.
Nicking a living.

He has the beautiful combination of being rubbish and the heart the size of a pea.
Ive seen lots of rubbish but a lot of them got stuck in and tried.
This fraud doesnt.
Nicking a living.
Sounds like your mind is already made up m8, I ain't gonna be the one to try and change it. Enjoy your evening.

Not been watching long?

Carl Tiler
Mitch Ward
Glen Keeley
Per Kroldrup
Idan Tal

I’m in no way saying he’s brilliant but he’s a far cry from being as bad as them.

To be fair - None of them cost £30m

So whilst he may not be the worst player we've ever had, it's certainly up there with the worst transfers we've ever had

Absolutely not fair to call him cowardly or heartless. He doesn't hide in the pitch or poo out of tackles or refuse to track back, that's Sigurdsson.

The lad always puts effort in, he's just not very good. Providing he's not breaking the law he can spend his money however he feels like.

Hes pulled out of many tackles.

Nah only 50 years fella. I wouldnt say those above didnt try. Ive watched this fraud all season and he has no desire go past anyone. No desire to put his foot in and get up for it. I dont know what he actualy does. There is a reason he never finishes games. Because he is a huge weak link in the side.
He is more than just an awful expensive signing. He's a symbol that we have given up. That we will entertain proven dross and pay through the nose for it.
Stand by my statement. In there as a candidate for the worst signing in my lifetime.

Bit of hyperbole there but i also cant see what hes supposed to so...pulls out of tackles and doesnt take people on.

Perhaps Ancelotti turns him into the next Pirlo or something lol

You’re quite right; heres a few more to chew on...

Sandro
Nyarko
Stracqularsi
Li Weifeng
Niasse
Ginola
Stefan Rehn
Blomqvist

We've had some stinkers.

Will throw nyarko in there as he was another nicking a living. I was at highbury the day it kicked off. When people sometimes throw in scott gemmil into this subject i remind them that particular day he worked his nuts off in midfield doing the job of two men as nyarko strolled round the pitch.
So nyarko is a cert for it aswell.

Hes pulled out of many tackles.

Bit of hyperbole there but i also cant see what hes supposed to so...pulls out of tackles and doesnt take people on.

Perhaps Ancelotti turns him into the next Pirlo or something lol

Im not laughing. Hes sucked the sense of humour out of me.
Hes nicking a living here.
You laugh all you want.

Will throw nyarko in there as he was another nicking a living. I was at highbury the day it kicked off. When people sometimes throw in scott gemmil into this subject i remind them that particular day he worked his nuts off in midfield doing the job of two men as nyarko strolled round the pitch.
So nyarko is a cert for it aswell.

Gemmill played a massive part in us staying up when he joined alongside Campbell too. An injury did him in.

Gemmill played a massive part in us staying up when he joined alongside Campbell too. An injury did him in.

Why i pull people up who throw his name in. Cant ever remember a game he played where he never gave everything.
You dont have to be the best player in the world with me. But if you give everything you have i wont criticise you.
Iwobi is a fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back