2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was reading that Barca have taken out a massive loan and can't register Torres because his wages added to the club wage bill will break Spanish league rules so they have to get players off the books first.
I'd guess they have an outgoing lined up for the transfer window then in terms of getting under the salary cap or whatever the system is in La Liga. And multi billion businesses taking out big loans to get capital moving isn't that unusual. It's something that a lot of clubs in varying degrees of financial health do. Pure guesswork from my point though.

I think the point still stands that they have been affected by Fair Play and La Liga's own restrictions though. They certainly haven't ignored it. Veering wildly off topic though so I'll pipe down now :D

Weird, wasn't so long ago you said this
Yeah because of the way Lukaku acted and viewed us, look at how he viewed the fan base cupping his ear at times letting us know the support was none existant in his view, didnt celebrate when he scored then gave it large in front of us at United.
Lukaku was a better player but he was playing for himself while James was playing for his social media following

Yeah because of the way Lukaku acted and viewed us, look at how he viewed the fan base cupping his ear at times letting us know the support was none existant in his view, didnt celebrate when he scored then gave it large in front of us at United.
Lukaku was a better player but he was playing for himself while James was playing for his social media following
So, to summarise, you only want true blue Evertonians in the team who play only for the team and not for trophies or any sort of personal glory? I can't be bothered checking the vaults, but I strongly suspect that if I did there may be some negative comments about Gordon, JJK and Davies in there from you. There aren't enough high quality Evertonians for us to even be a decent League 1 side let alone a competitive PL team. What is it you Benitez fanboys love to say, oh yeah "get real".

I'd guess they have an outgoing lined up for the transfer window then in terms of getting under the salary cap or whatever the system is in La Liga. And multi billion businesses taking out big loans to get capital moving isn't that unusual. It's something that a lot of clubs in varying degrees of financial health do. Pure guesswork from my point though.

I think the point still stands that they have been affected by Fair Play and La Liga's own restrictions though. They certainly haven't ignored it. Veering wildly off topic though so I'll pipe down now :D
If in any future doubt or you can’t be bothered to scroll to the top of the page just Include the word “Benitez” or throw insults his way, then your post will blend in regardless.

Our only player that's going to AFCON.

Hopefully Nigeria make it all the way to the final!
Nigeria really are a shadow of their former selves . I love the super eagles with their weird and beautiful kits and having some of the best players in European club football .
Hopefully Iwobi manages to do well and actually takes pride in being the profession that he steals so much from .

Status
Not open for further replies.