2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its painful just how bad this fella is.

Like WTF bad.

If he had come through our Yoot I could accept, but we paid 27m for this utter clown.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDS

Yes mate like I said, he'll lob in the odd 6/10 performance. If you think that's good enough well good on you ;)
Yeah but that is kind of my point, with the disorganized mess we had under previous managers we were lucky to get that, but 6/10 is the minimum we are seeing now, so its progress.
He is giving us 100% of what he has, which us all you can ask of any professional, for example better to have 6 from 10 by Iwobi then 0 out of 10 from James who cant be bothered.

Rondon looks absolutely unprepared to start. I would just put Iwobi at striker for today. Cup game and all that. He is built like a target man and lumbers around like a target man. Why not. We don’t have an actual striker apart from Simms and Rafael doesn’t think he is nearly ready

Rondon looks absolutely unprepared to start. I would just put Iwobi at striker for today. Cup game and all that. He is built like a target man and lumbers around like a target man. Why not. We don’t have an actual striker apart from Simms and Rafael doesn’t think he is nearly ready

Iwobi has scored 2 goals in his Everton career, what makes you think he’s any more ready to play as a centre forward than Simms?

The sad thing is you just knew he would miss. A career-ender for this lad, tonight. Not before time, truth be told.

Status
Not open for further replies.