2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iwobi is useless and pretty much always has been. He (sometimes) runs around a lot but doesn't actually do anything. Last time he ran around a lot for a few games in a row people started to think he was a top class player - but he still didn't do anything! He is indicitvie of Everton's uselessness in recent years. We paid big money for a player who couldn't hold down a regular place at their former club and/or because we believed the hype rather than the reality (see Walcott, Ashley Williams, Sigurdsson, Bolassie). I don't understand how any professional footballer can't play a 3 yard pass and successfully find a teammate!

No point having him on the pitch if he's going to be played out wide.
I figure Dyche thinks we need his energy in front of Coleman when we're playing two banks of four. Useless on the ball out there though. Constantly runs inside and instantly looks bereft of ideas. Hasn't got much to feed off up top mind you.

I figure Dyche thinks we need his energy in front of Coleman when we're playing two banks of four. Useless on the ball out there though. Constantly runs inside and instantly looks bereft of ideas. Hasn't got much to feed off up top mind you.
I think he's probably the best centre mid we have.

He slips back into his old bad habits when he's able to hide on the wing.

Who else would you play there?
Gray.

Drop him.

He is everything you dont want at your club. When good managers go into clubs you see how they quickly get rid of players they know are just picking up a wage. Ten hag bounced pogba out of united. He saw straight through him. Iwobi is a poundland pogba.
Epitomises is right. No fight. No desire to not get beat. As long as he's picking up his money that will do.
If it was my decision he would be first out the door.

Here here.

He wouldn’t get a regular game in the PL anywhere else apart from Southampton and Bournemouth.

Coincidentally the 2 other sides we will be relegated with.

Feel for him. A joy to watch when he’s played in the middle and on it, painful to watch out wide. Should be played off the striker with Gray and McNeil on the wings

Status
Not open for further replies.