Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same old every game, we lose possession when under no pressure and we concede. Iwobi should never wear the shirt again, disgrace to the club and the shirt, doesn’t even deserve to be with the under 21s

Inappropriate Behaviour
Wouldnt give him £50 a week. Or a new contract.
When is the penny going to drop with this fraud.
Utterly detest the kunt. He makes supporting Everton depressing. The horrible kin yard dog. I resent the day Jay Jay Okocha was born because Iwobi would never have made it professional if it wasn't for his famous uncle.

He’d be one of the first out the door in the summer for me, regardless of what division we’re in. Just not a good footballer and he’s been coasting off of a six week purple patch that he had in what was at that point the worst team in the league.

It’s no coincidence that he’s “dropped off” since Dyche come in, the reality is under Lampard he was running around where others weren’t and stood out, whereas now Dyche has the whole team working harder, can’t believe the club were actually offering him a new £100k a week contract when he cost £40m and has about 10 goals and assists in his Everton career as a so called creative player.

He’s a massive part of the problem and I don’t see Dyche being tricked by it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back