Confirmed Signing Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know, but there are several posts saying it is something to do with image rights. Could be that I suppose, but whatever it is, it does appear to be some contract minutae

I would like to think since we are the only club he wants to go (if you believe what you read) that we have learnt from past mistakes and not throwing everything at his club and him to get him but making every penny count and working hard to get a great deal.

He has been ready for the last month...must not like at all the offers if any for those 2 players...the thing is Napoli has to sell players to comply with ffp...they will push those until last minute to get the most as selling those 2 are a must for them this window.
I suppose it depends on when they have to name their squad for the league. If that’s just before the seasons starts, which would make sense ha ha. Then they will need to shift one non EU player( Koulibaly, Lozano) so they can put the new striker Osimehen in the squad

I suppose it depends on when they have to name their squad for the league. If that’s just before the seasons starts, which would make sense ha ha. Then they will need to shift one non EU player( Koulibaly, Lozano) so they can put the new striker Osimehen in the squad

In England the registration window is open to add new players but till then players registered last season are still valid.

In England squad lists will be submitted October 5th I presume.

Cant say I know how Serie A works.

He hasn't kicked a ball for us but I commend him for wanting to join us. We are not the oil painting of the Premier League and yet...welcome Sir Allan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back