Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have finished miles ahead of us 2 seasons running, got to a European semi final and have European football. They are also based in London. They are a club who have shown signs of progression, we are a club who have only show signs of regression.

They are more attractive than us at this current time, only Evertonians would argue otherwise.

They have the worst ground in the league, don't pay that much and don't have a good recent record of players / managers going from there to "bigger" clubs.

We on the other hand have the best football ground (as opposed to a business ground) in the league, we do pay silly money and we've got a record of not standing in the way of players moving to "bigger clubs" (Rom, Barkley, Gana, now Richy plus Carlo going to RM) when those clubs come knocking.

If his aim is to go to a big CL side, then it makes far more sense to go to us than it does West Ham.

could of been me txtn?
“Someone’s texted me saying it’s done but I’ve literally not checked with anyone”

“So it’s 100% done!?”

What a pair of clowns. I like how they qualify it by literally saying “we’re not putting it in yellow”, as if that’s some notation of quality journalism or something, once it’s in yellow it’s true, we swear!

Status
Not open for further replies.