Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the interview as well, very well spoken and seems like he'll be a big presence in the dressing room. Looking forward to seeing what he can do on the pitch.

Watching him in the interview and imagining him in a West Ham shirt responding to the interviewer's questions in the same manner he answered ours.
I'd be absolutely fuming that we missed out on him.
But he's ours in a Royal Blue Jersey and without wanting to get carried away, I honestly think we've got something here. Just hope he's not run out of town by the boo boys and he's given time to settle in.

8 Centre midfielders fighting for 2 positions and no strikers. Surely need to offload Gomes, Gbamin, maybe even Allan and Davies too..
When they are fit & not making the squad you would hope that triggers something in their minds that they have to leave, especially during an open window.

I know this isn't the exact team we used for the majority of last year, it's just an example. As fans we wanted leaders, speed, aggression, height etc and for the money spent i'm massively impressed with Thelwell the team is worlds apart. A great striker / inside forward would be a great transfer window.

Pickford
Coleman Holgate Keane Digne

Douc Allan Iwobi

This year

Pickford
Pats Tarko Coady Myko

Douc Guye Onana

The last time we signed 'the new Viera' it was Alex Nyarko

That isn't going to happen again is it ? Really want this lad to be the dogs
I think those sorts of transfers are less likely to happen now with the amount of information available on players all round the world. Back in Nyarko times we were probably relying on a couple of recordings of him playing lol

I know this isn't the exact team we used for the majority of last year, it's just an example. As fans we wanted leaders, speed, aggression, height etc and for the money spent i'm massively impressed with Thelwell the team is worlds apart. A great striker / inside forward would be a great transfer window.

Pickford

Douc Allan Iwobi

This year

Pickford
Pats Tarko Coady Myko

Douc Guye Onana
Iwobi Gueye Onana.

Show some respect to our best player.

Pickford

Douc Allan Iwobi

This year

Pickford
Pats Tarko Coady Myko

Douc Guye Onana
I don’t think we will play a flat 4 at the back this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.