2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
It well could of been. Looks like his mistake but at least half a pitch ahead we should have been more attentive
Yeh, the ball is turned over tens of times in a game without incident. Hardly any turnovers in the opposition half will lead to an opposition goal within 10 seconds... But well, Everton.

I dont even think its a mistake, he tried a dribble in the middle of the park and lost the ball.

As a team you should be able to defend with the players we had behind the ball.
Dunno goat. 2v2 is what it was and that’s hard to defend well. Considering we tend to give teams a few of them a game.

It is a mistake because he lost the ball, but I have no issue with doing it as he almost made it and would have then driven forward. Just concern that we are lightweight in numbers if a CM loses the ball.

Because he didn't foul a player and get a red card after the player he has replaced had to come off injured? Seems awfully harsh that. Imagine the fume if he was sent off.

No I called him braindead for getting booked just 7 minutes on the pitch meaning when we needed him to take a booking for the team he couldn't as he was already carded.

Can’t get carried away over a good 10 minutes, but he’s such a unit on the field.

He was screaming for the ball, he was direct, wanted to move forward and probably made more than most in the game.

Long May he continue to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.