2022/23 Amadou Onana

steven

Player Valuation: £25m
Be interesting to see how he develops and where they focus on him - feel he has lots of areas where he could excel. I enjoy him breaking up the play but clear he has much more about him than that.

Great signing.

toffeeblue9

Player Valuation: £25m
Passing doesn't seem to be a strength, but I like a lot of what I see with him. So big, strong and quick across the ground. Defensively he's got a lot going for him at such a young age though. He's already pretty good positionally and he has a real knack for winning the ball. Seems to be lacking a bit of fitness just yet.

JobForTheMoyes

Player Valuation: £35m
Amadou doo doo, push pineapple, shake the tree...

1661895335719.png

Blueclouds

Player Valuation: £35m
Passing doesn't seem to be a strength, but I like a lot of what I see with him. So big, strong and quick across the ground. Defensively he's got a lot going for him at such a young age though. He's already pretty good positionally and he has a real knack for winning the ball. Seems to be lacking a bit of fitness just yet.

I do have concerns about his passing expecially with Gana coming in as gana passing not the best but the energy levels will be top.

Shibbywiggles

Player Valuation: £50m
I think he’s lacking match fitness which made him rush the odd pass before getting caught in possession but he can definitely pick a pass if given the opportunity, like the through ball to Gray which should’ve settled the game at Brentford

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks