2022/23 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should be comparing him to Vieira .. I mentioned Fellaini myself but the box to box version… Onana still needs to show he can find the net before with some late runs before we get too carried away though..

He certainly reminds me of half the Vieira/Petit midfield partnership.

In a 3 of course he should have more energy around him which should help him settle into his own niche.

He certainly reminds me of half the Vieira/Petit midfield partnership.

In a 3 of course he should have more energy around him which should help him settle into his own niche.
Ive always found your desire to compare players to other players a bit weird.

Vierra and his ilk are generational talents.

Why cant he just be Onana? Why does he have to be labelled.

Ive always found your desire to compare players to other players a bit weird.

Vierra and his ilk are generational talents.

Why cant he just be Onana? Why does he have to be labelled.

Onana has not developed yet so its interesting to discuss which player he may become similar to (I also actually replied to someone doing the same).

Until then hes only potential...so saying hes 'onana' is meaningless without a benchmark comparison.

Ive always found your desire to attention seek by frequently changing your name a bit weird as well.

Do you do a lot of roleplay and cosplay at home? Is it part of some kind of fetish?

Im glad it makes you happy...but id like to see the deedpoll.

Onana has not developed yet so its interesting to discuss which player he may become similar to (I also actually replied to someone doing the same).

Until then hes only potential...so saying hes 'onana' is meaningless without a benchmark comparison.

Ive always found your desire to attention seek by frequently changing your name a bit weird as well.

Do you do a lot of roleplay and cosplay at home? Is it part of some kind of fetish?

Im glad it makes you happy...but id like to see the deedpoll.
Changing my name is attention seeking?

If I wanted attention, its very easy.

Like I would just change my avatar to this :

Oshx.gif

I have 3 kids, a Grandchild and a Wife.

Attention is never and will never be anything I seek, peace and quiet is more my vibe.

We need to accept that he'll be gone in about 3 years. And that's ok.
And if he is, that means he’ll have done well, and hopefully we’ll have improved dramatically and we’ll make a bucket load of cash when and if he is sold! I’d also expect this regime (Lampard and Thelwell - not this board!) to have plans in place to replace him well in advance!
Hopefully he’s here a lot longer than three years though!

Status
Not open for further replies.