2023/24 Amadou Onana

Was a risk but had my backing as both were very poor on Monday and constantly lost 50/50s which couldn't be afforded in this one.

I get the feeling Onana is mentally checking out now given he seemed to declare himself unfit for Burnley aswell.

A few good games for Belgium and he'll have enough interest so I really don't see him being here next season. Whether him alone leaving solves all of the FFP issues for 24/25 I don't know but of the two Branthwaite is far more critical to next season's survival, surely that's clear by now?

I think we'll end up needing to sell both tbh but yes, if there was a choice between the two I'd be selling Onana in a heartbeat compared to Branthwaite.

I think we'll end up needing to sell both tbh but yes, if there was a choice between the two I'd be selling Onana in a heartbeat compared to Branthwaite.
They need to make sure it’s actually going to make a difference , we sold richalison , Gordon etc and still got deducted , might as well keep them and take the points deduction than sell them drop points through the squad being weaker and still end up getting sanctioned

We won’t miss Onana if we sell him.

He's just had far too many games where he flatters to deceive or goes missing. Constantly going down like he's been chopped in half and putting in better cheer leading performances than actual performances.

When he's good, he's very good and you can see he has a lot to his game. Bit those performances have been so few and far between and for the outlay we paid, he's not delivered enough for me.

Think we will miss him been here two seasons and think he has been a good signing for us. Agree has somethings to work on but remeber how bad the middle was before him, i would sell him yes andd i think he has the talent to go far but is best for us let him go and get good mobey

Think we will miss him been here two seasons and think he has been a good signing for us. Agree has somethings to work on but remeber how bad the middle was before him, i would sell him yes andd i think he has the talent to go far but is best for us let him go and get good mobey
1000085665.jpg

He's just had far too many games where he flatters to deceive or goes missing. Constantly going down like he's been chopped in half and putting in better cheer leading performances than actual performances.

When he's good, he's very good and you can see he has a lot to his game. Bit those performances have been so few and far between and for the outlay we paid, he's not delivered enough for me.

He’s one of those players for me Macca who thinks they are better than they actually are. He’s got potential, I can see that but I wouldn’t be arsed if we sold him.

He’s one of those players for me Macca who thinks they are better than they actually are. He’s got potential, I can see that but I wouldn’t be arsed if we sold him.

We have 3 players who I'd be disappointed to lose and who I feel week in week out have shown an overall consistency and commitment to the club.

Pickford
Branthwaite
Tarkowski

Past them 3, I'd gladly have everyone else up for sale.