Do we need an Everton band for BMD?

• Yes, I can march to that beat

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • No, that's well off key

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • Little drummer boy on toast

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters

Could have a musician in each corner the stand, with pyrotechnics similar to this, but metal versions of "forever Everton", "spirit of the blues" "grand old team" and "Royal blue mersey"

We used to have one briefly!

It was for a few games at the start of the atrocious 97/98 season. They were situated right in the corner of the Lower Bullens where it meets the Gwladys Street. No one appeared to be joining in with their tunes and all you got was loads of Blues looking at each other with embarrassed looks on their faces usually accompanied with the words 'what the F is it that'?

I recall it being destroyed in the pages of WSAG. The band was binned as quickly as that 'Bad Moon Rising' song a couple of years before.

We used to have one briefly!

It was for a few games at the start of the atrocious 97/98 season. They were situated right in the corner of the Lower Bullens where it meets the Gwladys Street. No one appeared to be joining in with their tunes and all you got was loads of Blues looking at each other with embarrassed looks on their faces usually accompanied with the words 'what the F is it that'?

I recall it being destroyed in the pages of WSAG. The band was binned as quickly as that 'Bad Moon Rising' song a couple of years before.

Didn’t they get pelted with police horse sh1t?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back