And I am OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan

Staff member
See you all later, should be back permanently in 53 days!!! I will be on here sporadically though.

Have fun all and COYB

See you all later, should be back permanently in 53 days!!! I will be on here sporadically though.

Have fun all and COYB

Best of luck to you and the family Dylan, lets have updates as to how you are going on.

Woo, thanks for all the words. I am currently sitting in the Ala Moana Hotel business center, getting absolutely fleeced for internet access!! Charge by the minute jobbie.

Got some nice pics of my ocean view, 34th floor room :biggrin: that I will post later. Last night in Hawaii, gonna miss it some. Fly in the morning to Virginia, where I will post the pics so far :). Well, gonna run, it has just gone midnight, so I should go and et some sleep.

TTYL!!!! Oh, and COYB!

Woo, thanks for all the words. I am currently sitting in the Ala Moana Hotel business center, getting absolutely fleeced for internet access!! Charge by the minute jobbie.

Got some nice pics of my ocean view, 34th floor room :biggrin: that I will post later. Last night in Hawaii, gonna miss it some. Fly in the morning to Virginia, where I will post the pics so far :). Well, gonna run, it has just gone midnight, so I should go and et some sleep.

TTYL!!!! Oh, and COYB!

The wife and kids OK, no problems?

Well, we made Virginia a day later than expected. It is only 48degrees out, but it feels freezing compared to Hawaii :P In a day or two we start the short (600 mile) drive to Connecticut and begin to look for a place to live :biggrin: So much 'fun' to look foward too. I will get some pics up soon, if I can find the camera in amongst the luggage.

Stay safe mate, hope the wife and kids are enjoying the adventure(y) (y)

It's about trime we had an update Dylan, wife, kids anjd their health, where in the world you are now, are you all still begging on the streets etc, the shout box isn't the place mate;) ;):lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back