And I am OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am now staying in Waterford, Connecticut, while my house-hunting goes on. But alas, it looks like apartments first, albeit a BIG one, but it gets me situated and able to use as a base while I search for something to buy.

Kids are getting home sick, and me and the wife are fine. We couldn't wait to leave Hawaii, now she is missing it a bit!! Sometime soon, I will get permanent internet, right now having to contend with a single computer at the hotel, which is always busy.

More to follow soon!

And I am back in!!!! Only fromwork though, my stuff is still not going to be here until the end of the month. Good to be back though.

Alright, as I have more time, Got myself a nice house, about 1800sq-ft, 3 bedrooms, 2.5bath, garage. Brand new house too, we are the first to live in it :biggrin: Our stuff doesn't show up until the end of the month, including my computer, so I will still be somewhat limited (am posting from work/school), but my TV is all hooked up, and has been. Managed to catch the last two games on TV (:biggrin:/:angry:).

Monty, the kids are better now, thankfully. Lisa hasn't sold anything to make ends meet, and I am most definately NOT selling my body :P ;)

It managed to snow the night before we got our house, so all the initial pics of it are snow-covered!! Yay! I even have to mention it is blue as well!!! Well, ok, it is a light blue, but at least it isn't red!! It is loveley and I can't wait for my stuff to arrive so I can really make it home!

good that the kiddies have recovered, i am surprised you are glad to see the back of hawaii, sounds like a nice place you have lined up, and get this, the best bit of all, when your back, i have loads of ideas to weigh you down with for the forum.... hurry back wont you :D

good that the kiddies have recovered, i am surprised you are glad to see the back of hawaii, sounds like a nice place you have lined up, and get this, the best bit of all, when your back, i have loads of ideas to weigh you down with for the forum.... hurry back wont you :D

What ideas do you have?

im stockpiling them for when your back fulltime as it were.

oh alright then, one is a 'world map' so board members can input where they are and we all know where we are and what timezones we are in. a 'blues worldwide' kinda thing.

I'm sorry, I've been away for a while but I've just come back to find that Dylan is now out, and Danny 'touches as much wood as he can find' :huh:

was I really gone that long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back