... and they call US bitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe what I've just read on there. They're really twisted. Just a bunch of inarticulate swearing and ill-informed nonsense. (n)

just hope we keep on slammin em in and catch up on goal difference would be [Poor language removed] if thats what it come down to at the end, feed the yak and he will score:D

LIVERPOOLS WEB SITE

tHANKS FOR THE LINK previosly I would ditch a book if It was still dragging its feet after 100 pages but reading the garbage on their web site is Theraputic
I was already on a high after going to the game anyway this is the cherry on the cake well done I never enjoyed reading so much [Poor language removed] I wish I could frame it
bottle it oh if they only knew, who said silence is golden :D
sandman

christ do they know what the word "bitter" means. we rarely have threads following liverpool games in that much detail, because we're actually winning and we don't care. things like
Re: Bitters Vs Pompey
« Reply #151 on: Yesterday at 05:36:54 PM »

ANDY GRAY IS A FAT GREY HOM, I HATE HIM, MOYES, ANDY JOHNSON, YAKUBU, CAHILL, PHIL NEVILLE.

EVERTON I HATE YOU.

is precisely what the word bitter means, you hate them because they are good.

this has been bothering me for a while, how they refer to everton supporters as bitters. look up anti-everton songs on youtube, then look up anti-liverpool songs, not one of the anti-liverpool videos is made by an everton supporter, because we really aren't the bitter ones. the worst part is there's no hope in explaining this concept to them.

HAHAHA good call.

That site makes me want to go home and slap my red [Poor language removed] loving mrs around

HAHAHA good call.

That site makes me want to go home and slap my red [Poor language removed] loving mrs around

this puts me in quite a dilemma, i'm always against hitting women, but i'm always in favor of hitting redshite fans, most of whom are men that are womenly deep down inside.

Grrrr i feel catching a plane right now, going to Anfield and beating the [Poor language removed] out of them all.

That is quite amazing, im sure if their mum's read the language used in that thread they wouldnt be allowed to go to the derby.

Norwegians are so uncooth

Status
Not open for further replies.