2021/22 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford rolls it out for Kate Moss, drop of the shoulder and round the corner to Silvstedt, flying up the wing first time cross, and its Naomi Campbell with a majestic header. The crowd go bonkers. T'is a beautiful day.
I’m a big Pickford fan but I’m not sure he makes the beautiful peoples club XI, good hair though nowadays

I still retain that a mentally fragile player having to deal with a serious injury is never a good combination. I don’t think he ever fully recovered from it.
Or maybe having to deal with and return very quickly from a serious injury makes you mentally weak?

The day when I no longer need to see him attempt to finesse the ball into the net from the edge of the area, only for it to, as usual, end up in row Z, cannot come quick enough. Tom Davies offers more than him, and he's League One quality.

Not seen anything for a while, there was talk of Roma wanting him in April and May, but they have signed Matic on a free so I’m not sure if that would end their interest in Gomes.
I'll be surprised if he's still at the club by the time the window closes.

He's probably be told we're looking to strengthen the midfield so if his agent is worth anything he's been circulating a Gomes highlights reel around Southern Europe.

He'll get a move to a decent level. He's not terrible, just not suited to the Premier League.

I'll be surprised if he's still at the club by the time the window closes.

He's probably be told we're looking to strengthen the midfield so if his agent is worth anything he's been circulating a Gomes highlights reel around Southern Europe.

He'll get a move to a decent level. He's not terrible, just not suited to the Premier League.

You can never tell with our club, the problem will be his wages, we will either have to take a low fee for him or keep paying a % of his wages after he is gone. I think he could go to Portugal, Spain or Italy, but we would be lucky to see £10m for him

If football was ballet he'd be prima ballerina.

Not built for the physicality of a contact sport. Shame, his obvious skills in a bruiser of a player would be very handy.

He'll be trying to force a move himself aswell I reckon. After hearing Townsend's quotes about Frank saying he knows "which players he can rely on" - can't help but feel Andre was one of those, and he'll know that too.

Obviously doesn't make a blind bit of difference if no-one is interested in him, but it will help him out the door faster if somebody does come knocking

He'll be trying to force a move himself aswell I reckon. After hearing Townsend's quotes about Frank saying he knows "which players he can rely on" - can't help but feel Andre was one of those, and he'll know that too.

Obviously doesn't make a blind bit of difference if no-one is interested in him, but it will help him out the door faster if somebody does come knocking

*meant to say one of those players he was having a dig at.

Obviously Andre can't be relied on, except to be an absolute smoldering Portuguese sex icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.