Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The board can't sanction this leak to their trusted members of the press without being extremely confident that they'll be able to push this over the line.

If it were to backfire now amid all the board unrest they'd have a mutiny on their hands. For that reason alone I'm extremely confident we'll get this done.

The board can't sanction this leak to their trusted members of the press without being extremely confident that they'll be able to push this over the line.

If it were to backfire now amid all the board unrest they'd have a mutiny on their hands. For that reason alone I'm extremely confident we'll get this done.
We haven't had a transfer failure in at least 2 seasons, its time!

I hope we have plan B.. Given the fact that the reporter said it could go down to the wire we should have one in case of emergency(when negotiations indicate that a deal won't happen).

Was the top assister in the EL last season with 7 (De Bruyne had 5, Baines 4). Perhaps his passing is underrated, believe his main issue is he has Robben-esque levels of one footed-ness.

Can't wait to see him slam one of his trademark screamers into the top corner at Anfield, then give the V to the Kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back