Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a deal was imminent he really should not be playing today, is my thinking.

After 8+ years at the club Yarmolenko needs some sort of farewell, even if it's an away game.
Plus, nothing is signed and transfer window is still open. He's on contract and Dynamo's best player - why wouldn't he play.

The fact that Yarmolenko is playing today is a bit worrying. I really hope this is a farewell match for him. Come on Everton sign him up PLEASE. We'll look ridiculous if we mess this up.

I'll start to get worried about the transfer if it Isn't announced by Monday. You would think that it should be announced after the City game.
2-0 win and that announcement would do for me.

The #8 shirt story is a total bs perpetrated by many Ukrainian sites.
Someone went onto the Everton site and made a custom jersey with Yarmo's name and #8, screenshotted it and passed it off as "news"....
probs their chairman with some top Ukrainian propaganda to bring to our nonexistent negotiating table

2hoa16c.jpg

probs their chairman with some top Ukrainian propaganda to bring to our nonexistent negotiating table

Well, if anything, and Surkis (Kyiv's boss) pulls another "Konoplyanka-Liverpool FC" crap, well, then Yarmo will leave on the free, and then it'll most likely not be Everton he goes to. I imagine it'll be quite different then. Kyiv's boss will lose money, but it doesn't seem like he cares about that...

We won't sign him, can't believe I've allowed myself to be suckered in. Going to swerve this thread now, it just makes it worse when the inevitable happens. Obviously hope I am wrong but we have all seen it too often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back