Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Was just checking it again.

Player has told 2 mates from way back he wants to go to the PL, who my source also knows. Been a pause in talks due to some controversy between, I assume from the message, details of a verbal agreement between player and owner re a contract extension. (Who said what when between owner and player. Obvs only they know the truth)

"Trusted" sources to my source, if that makes sense, reckon this is all just noise, and the deal will hang on the owner deciding between having him at Kiev for another year, and losing him for zippo in 12 months.

Within a couple of days, things will be clearer.

Stands back.

Player has told 2 mates from way back he wants to go to the PL, who my source also knows. Been a pause in talks due to some controversy between, I assume from the message, details of a verbal agreement between player and owner re a contract extension. (Who said what when between owner and player. Obvs only they know the truth)

"Trusted" sources to my source, if that makes sense, reckon this is all just noise, and the deal will hang on the owner deciding between having him at Kiev for another year, and losing him for zippo in 12 months.

Stands back.

That it? Looks like more waiting then..........

when-its-over-walter-white-breakin-bad-Ozymandias.gif

Stands back.

Seems... odd. One thing is for sure though, if he goes for a Bosman then we are completely out of the running for his signature.

Depends how crazy the Kiev owner is now then.

Stands back.

I really can't determine if this is good or bad news....Jeez, I hate Everton transfers

Come on Royd !! Just heard Martinez state he expects 3 signings by window close....presumably mori, rodriguez and another... a number 10 !! When asked about Yarmolenko he said he doesnt talk about other teams players but its his position that were looking to fill.. or words to that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back