Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone considered the timing may be more than coincidence?

Stones hands in transfer request; Everton think, oh now we have more money; Everton pursue more expensive target with more quality.

Or is that too logical?

We done ourselves by messing about arguing about a couple of million. No fault but whoever is in charge of our transfers.

We wernt arguing about that mate. Our offer is in full, up front. Kiev wanted tons of add ons, we didnt, so improved the offer. Then the player and owner disagreed about a supposed contract extension conversation, and we are now at the empass where player wants the move, but owner wants the player in the CL this season. He knows he will lose the cash in 6 months.

Well earlier today, it was all in the hands of their owner. Player wants to leave for England, Everton offer is fine, more negotiations are pointless.

Friday we might know apparently.
I think the thing is that leaving for Barca in January suits everyone.

Kiev gets Yarmolenko for the champions league.
Barca can't sign a player until January anyway.
Yarmolenko gets his move to the biggest club in the world.

It was only a matter of time that a big club poached him. I'm actually surprised it didn't happen earlier but then I guess most clubs didn't want to wait till January.

This isn't Kiev negotiating. The deal is dead and I think for all our sanity this thread should be locked and buried.

We wernt arguing about that mate. Our offer is in full, up front. Kiev wanted tons of add ons, we didnt, so improved the offer. Then the player and owner disagreed about a supposed contract extension conversation, and we are now at the empass where player wants the move, but owner wants the player in the CL this season. He knows he will lose the cash in 6 months.
I don't believe our offer was in full. Kiev valued him at 17.5m (25m Euros) and nowhere did I read we had bid that. I think we went up to a max of 15m however maybe your sources say different?

I don't believe our offer was in full. Kiev valued him at 17.5m (25m Euros) and nowhere did I read we had bid that. I think we went up to a max of 15m however maybe your sources say different?

Dont know the actual amount, but I know it was accepted after we raised it. Might all change on Friday anyrate. Owner might say, "Fine you can go, but for £XYZ."

Point is, we didnt muck up this transfer.

Dont know the actual amount, but I know it was accepted after we raised it. Might all change on Friday anyrate. Owner might say, "Fine you can go, but for £XYZ."

It was always a long shot. I never thought we should have put all our eggs in that basket however given how high I rate him I guess I can understand why we did.

It just sucks.

I guess it looks like you were right.

http://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/yarmolenko-says-arsenal-dream-play-for-barca-4455904

That's the case for Arsene Wenger's Arsenal. Just a few days ago, the French coach personally called Yarmolenko to communicate his desire to bring him to London. The response he drew was clear: "I appreciate the interest, but my dream is to play for Barcelona."

However, Yarmolenko is a realist. He knows it is difficult to make it to Barça and for that reason he is considering other offers. Everton is the most serious one, with a deal already agreed between the English club and Dinamo Kiev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back