Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beeb have picked it up too. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34012486

Everton are in talks with Dynamo Kiev to sign Ukraine forward Andriy Yarmolenko for around £14.25m.

Toffees boss Roberto Martinez said the 25-year-old would be a success in England after he scored in Kiev's Europa League win over Everton.

Club officials travelled to Monaco to discuss the transfer with their Kiev counterparts this week.

Martinez is also pursuing a £5m deal for River Plate's Argentine central defender Ramiro Funes Mori, 24.

The signing of Mori would be as an addition to their resources rather than a potential replacement for England's John Stones, who they insist will not be sold after rejecting a £30m offer from Chelsea.

Everton are unbeaten after two Premier League matches this season and entertain Manchester City on Sunday

Makes sense that. But pretend I know something for once perhaps?
If we had the change author thing we could just swap who said what.
Bloody mick, all his fault !

Anyway, I reckon this is about 50/50. I'm guessing Martinez has told the board he really wants this lad and has got the nod on the likely finances, so it's down to how the negotiations go now.

*fingers crossed

I want him. All of him.

Absolute perfect player for Everton and could be the final piece in that starting 11 that push us on to have a genuine Crack at breaking into a CL spot. I honestly believe that. Sure we still need depth in the squad but that could come.

For me this lad would be the best signing at the club since Kanchelskis, even surpassing that. Tremendous player who ticks an awful lot of boxes when you break everything down. A must have and we simply must go all out in securing him.

What a signing he would be. Top top drawer.

On a side note.... I've already kind of told my lad we are defo signing him and he will get another shirt with his name on. So I really need this to come off ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back