Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly no idea. It's been very quiet for the last few hours with a few wind up tweets about Roma hijacking the move. I'm still highly confident that he will sign with us...

Personally i think it will all happen tomorrow with this Funes Mori lad. Medicals for both, confirmed signings, before both being unveiled before Sundays game with City.

Honestly no idea. It's been very quiet for the last few hours with a few wind up tweets about Roma hijacking the move. I'm still highly confident that he will sign with us...

Personally i think it will all happen tomorrow with this Funes Mori lad. Medicals for both, confirmed signings, before both being unveiled before Sundays game with City.

Can see it with Mori, but would be surprised if Yarmo was too.

24 hour news coverage has a lot to answer for! Nervous wrecks everywhere

I would be surprised if yarmolenko is presented tomorrow can really see it been Monday more realistically Tuesday...

Bill has to remortgage his house can't do that over night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back