Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I still think he'll sign. Everyone is so angry at Bobby for not telling us if it's on/off/who we will sign if we don't get Yarmo. Remember mates, Bobby just laid into Mourhino for tapping up his players. It's not like he can come out say, "Yarmolenko isn't looking too good, but don't worry lads I have Bernard and Atsu as back-up plans". He can't do that. He's told us he wants to bring in 3 more players before the window closes and I don't doubt him. I know the eternal question will be, "will the boards have the funds?" which is fair. But we know going in that we are not going to splash the quid about--we have to be patient here. I think we will get Yarmolenko over the line, probably Mori as well. We have to trust Bobby, he will have his targets (whom he will know that he can afford going in) and we will strengthen.

Now, if none of this happens by the deadline then yes commence the fume

You know thats kiev chairman throwing a story out there 2 get yarmalenko excited + wait around thinking of a move 2 barcelona, cant see barcelona going 4 him + hope he realises 2 if this gets shown 2 him

I still think he'll sign. Everyone is so angry at Bobby for not telling us if it's on/off/who we will sign if we don't get Yarmo. Remember mates, Bobby just laid into Mourhino for tapping up his players. It's not like he can come out say, "Yarmolenko isn't looking too good, but don't worry lads I have Bernard and Atsu as back-up plans". He can't do that. He's told us he wants to bring in 3 more players before the window closes and I don't doubt him. I know the eternal question will be, "will the boards have the funds?" which is fair. But we know going in that we are not going to splash the quid about--we have to be patient here. I think we will get Yarmolenko over the line, probably Mori as well. We have to trust Bobby, he will have his targets (whom he will know that he can afford going in) and we will strengthen.

Now, if none of this happens by the deadline then yes commence the fume
I have it on good authority that @davek is now part of the negotiations and the deal will be pushed through. Himself and the new owner of Dimano Kiev Vladimir Putin have agreed to buy the club and replace the out of date lawnmowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back