2021/22 Andros Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how he took responsibility and punched the ball out of Richys hands lol
That was the moment! Unbelievable it came to having to squeeze the ball out like an 8 year old.

It could’ve gone wrong there, I half expected Richy to turn round and dive onto the ball again. That really would’ve been a whole new level of embarrassing.

Fair play to Townsend for getting involved.

Said on the day he signed he understood what this club means to us. Translates that on the pitch. That will do me all season long. It's just so refreshing to see someone give everything like that, rather than stroll around.
I remember when he was a regular for England, he was either scoring or assisting every game, he was always busy and there was always positive things happening round about him.
When it looked as though we were signing him there was instant negativity in bucket loads which I couldn't understand.
Yes we will probably hit a sticky patch at some point but at the moment the enthusiasm and passion that he and Gray have brought to the team is great to witness and ithas rubbed off on others and they appear to be winning everyone over.
Long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.