2021/22 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% player of the year contender mate, I love the kid and I've got him at the top of the list for POTY. I demand a lot from him though.

1st half, dreadful. Coasted through it, wasn't energetic and busy enough and didn't do enough.
I think he looks like he could do with a rest to be honest. I know that sounds strange fora young lad but he's played a lot of hm football this season in a team largely chasing the ball.

Should have been subbed off with 20 minutes to go, looked absolutely shattered and the Pickford save from Barnes was because Gordon left Barnes free and didn't close him down which led to the shot.

I think he looks like he could do with a rest to be honest. I know that sounds strange fora young lad but he's played a lot of hm football this season in a team largely chasing the ball.

100% he needs a rest mate. He's showing massive signs of fatigue as he's blowing out of his arse quicker and quicker each game.

BUT

we ain't got time for rests atm, he's a permanent fixture and we need him to knuckle down and keep going.

It sounds harsh but he's our best RW and we need him right at the top of his game for the run in

He looked exhausted to me, but didn't think he was dreadful. Won some important free kicks for us, and put a great ball into Richarlison in the 2nd half. Also won the corner for our 2nd goal.

Not his best game, but wouldnt say dreadful.

Was better 2nd half.

1st half dreadful

Can't make my post simpler than that. He was jogging round after 15 minutes blowing out of his arse

Yeah agree, quite laboured performance today, not surprisingly the amount of work hes put in recently, would be giving him a rest on Wednesday, get him fresh for Sunday.

I'm not sure who weve got as an option really, but wouldnt be surprised to see him rested Wednesday. May be DCL may play with Richarlison playing wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.