2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he did and now he's watching his football from the terraces like us, well not like us he will still get in for free.
woody-harrelson-crying.gif

This saga means the board have either finally woken up or were going to make another mess of things . Sell 50m. FPP problems all gone and sign more players . Serious no brainer !

No one stays any more. That’s the problem. These players will sell their Nan if it means they can get themselves on BT sport on a Wednesday night. It’s sickening in a way.

It’s not a money thing (as I’m sure the majority of prem footballers are multimillionaires)

It’s not because they want exposure for their international teams. That used to be the case when if you moved to United or Liverpool next minute you were playing for England, but now Southgate is actually proving that he’ll select players who play most regularly.

It’s not a first team minutes thing. Most players will be playing less for the top clubs.

It’s just pure ego. They’d rather be sat on a bench whilst someone else wins trophies for them than stick it out and try and win something with a club outside the top 6. They want the kudos of playing for those teams and the media profile that comes with that, to swan into international training with their top 6 team mates.

No ambition the lot of them.
I know mate I'm trying to find some fun in this crap thing ,

I do agree most player are after all they can get as soon as they can.

Seriously, you think he has had a decent career since he left? He has played around 50 games for Chelsea many as a sub. His England career also went down the pan. The guy had talent. OK money wise he has done well I’m sure but playing wise I think his career sucks.
Career wise it sucks.
Life wise it doesnt.

Career 15 years
Life 50+ years, if your lucky.

Seriously, you think he has had a decent career since he left? He has played around 50 games for Chelsea many as a sub. His England career also went down the pan. The guy had talent. OK money wise he has done well I’m sure but playing wise I think his career sucks.

He gets paid 100k+ a week to play football with mates in training, the guy has absolutely aced life, id kill for that type of 'career'.

What do you think he should have done instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.