2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible shouts from our fans wanting to sell a young developing local talent to scrape around for a replacement. Almost like they forgot how important he was to us staying up in his first full professional season and he's currently being played out of position.

I think you're argument stands with Richy. I don't think we'll be able to replace him with someone better. With Gordon I think we'll replace him easily.

At the moment he's closer to Davies in quality than he is Richarlison. I'm baffled this is a real bid.
Yep. An academy kid who has got 4 goals and 3 assists in 51 Prem appearances but "works hard" should not be compared to Richy's importance in the team. If Chelsea are daft enough to pay £40-50m for perceived potential we should take it and reinvest.

Terrible shouts from our fans wanting to sell a young developing local talent to scrape around for a replacement. Almost like they forgot how important he was to us staying up in his first full professional season and he's currently being played out of position.
Demz Gray was more important and people would sell him in a flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.