2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea just paid £47m for a proven wide attaching player who has scored a goal once every 160mins or so. IF there’s any truth in them being after Gordon I think we may be in for lower fee than what is being touted on here / in the rags.
Bobble already confirmed 42m offer declined. Seems mad that they’d end up paying more for AG than Sterling, but she and potential comes into it?

i get that, but richy now him then pickford

what’s the point? we’re going backwards and not forwards if your dismantling a team not building one

Think selling Richy to get Coady, Tarko, Onana, McNeil, Gana (?), A forward (?) to replace and improve on the horrid squad we've had for years is going forward don't you think?

Throw Gordon in there, you're talking possibly 2-3 more in comings. And hopefully more out.

Sell with big sell on fee and replace with adama traore for a quarter of the fee and Stanley mills cameos ! He’ll soon be forgotten ! and the way we are structuring deals at the minute we’ll still need to sell someone big by next year ! I like Gordon but the club need to think about the club ! He’s not a centre forward so harsh judging him so far this season ! But he’s only 21 and a big future ahead of him if he can implement a few more things to his game !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back