2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be wanting out as well after being confronted by a load of idiots on my way home from work with teeth like a row of bombed houses.

Oh kinell, yer it shouldn't have happened but this isn't the way to go about it.

People get abused every single day in normal 9-5s, nurses get abused by patients, retail staff by angry customers. It shouldn't happen but they can't just GO WELL IM NOT TURNING UP UNTIL I GET A TRANSFER TO SAINSBURYS.

should stop being a little bitch and show the club who've looked after him since a little boy some respect.

Little weasel

Oh kinell, yer it shouldn't have happened but this isn't the way to go about it.

People get abused every single day in normal 9-5s, nurses get abused by patients, retail staff by angry customers. It shouldn't happen but they can't just GO WELL IM NOT TURNING UP UNTIL I GET A TRANSFER TO SAINSBURYS.

should stop being a little bitch and show the club who've looked after him since a little boy some respect.

Little weasel
Agree he is a weasel but he also just a kid.

Anyone know Kenwright's reg plate?
c87d54b5767857d032d7f39b4cb0798d--number-plates-funny-names.jpg

Never creases to amaze me that young players keep wanting to go to Chelsea, of all clubs. I mean I guess if all you care about is getting paid, sure. But they just indiscriminately sign loads of players and you end up going in and out of the squad. You are essentially torpedoing your career for the short term buck

It's crazy
It’s a catch 22 at Chelsea. You go there, you’ve got the bright lights of London, be on a huge wage, play with better players, chance at winning trophies and European football every season. You go there, and got a better chance of making the England squad too.

On the other hand, London is a huge distraction for players like Gordon, few bad performances and you don’t get a chance. They’ve not had a great reputation of developing young players to the next level and rather by established stars as a quick fix.

Daft as it sounds, London for Gordon will be a huge attraction more than the footballing sides. Maybe getting out of the city will do him wonders but one thing for sure. Liverpool as a city is way better than London and people of Liverpool are worth more than a million Londoners. Give me Liverpool over London any day of the week.

He wanted out in summer, when he was a hero. So you can stop your virtue brigade
Should have sold in the summer. That's our fault. He's not that good.

Point is though if it was my lad getting confronted he'd be nowhere near the club ever again.
Fans need to get in the real world and realise these are people. This one a kid as well.
It's a sport for gods sake.
It's not his fault he's been built up to be our saviour when he's got no chance of being so.

Young lad gets dogs abuse and chased down the street by own fans in wants out shocker

Little weasel
Chased down the road by a load of skanks....dogs abuse from the fans.. not surprised hes off.

Should have sold in the summer. That's our fault. He's not that good.

Point is though if it was my lad getting confronted he'd be nowhere near the club ever again.
Fans need to get in the real world and realise these are people. This one a kid as well.
It's a sport for gods sake.
It's not his fault he's been built up to be our saviour when he's got no chance of being so.
All of this

Status
Not open for further replies.