2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s done the wrong thing, but I have great sympathy for him.

He could have been playing in the champions league with a class manager, instead he’s been denied this and is trawling around the bottom of the league with a third rate manager.

Let’s not pretend this is just him wanting to leave either, the club are desperate to get the cash for him.

He could have been playing in the champions league with a class manager, instead he’s been denied this and is trawling around the bottom of the league with a third rate manager.

Let’s not pretend this is just him wanting to leave either, the club are desperate to get the cash for him.
I have very little sympathy for any professional footballer.

I've been a fan for a good bit longer than that mate and while I agree with what you say, no player should be stopped in the street. Gordon has been sulking since he didn't get his move to Chelsea and not turning up for training whilst your club are in the middle of a relegation battle, that's the club you have grown up with by the way, is not the way to try to push a transfer through.

So hurling abuse at him on here, which I didn't by the way, is understandable. For what it's worth, even if he is aware what has been posted about him, it will not bother him in the slightest.
What makes you think that it won’t bother him in the slightest? I know he’s a footballer, but he’s a person, just like you and me. We can all put on a front and pretend we’re not bothered by the stuff life throws at us. Maybe, for a bit of enlightenment, you should try reading some of the stuff in the mental health section of this forum.

What makes you think that it won’t bother him in the slightest? I know he’s a footballer, but he’s a person, just like you and me. We can all put on a front and pretend we’re not bothered by the stuff life throws at us. Maybe, for a bit of enlightenment, you should try reading some of the stuff in the mental health section of this forum.
I don't need advice from you as to what may or may not 'enlighten' me. You have no idea what experiences I may, or may not, have with regard to mental health issues. How do you know that I haven't tried reading the posts in the mental health section? A bit on the patronising side aren't you mate?

Please no, hes like 90.

Everton are believed to have already lined up a bid to try to sign striker Marko Arnautovic from Italian club Bologna if they can raise enough cash. Asked about the possibility of losing the 33-year-old, Bologna manager Thiago Motta said: “As for the market, I don't know anything about Everton's interest in Arnautovic, you should ask Marko.”

He's VERY fortunate to have even attracted this interest in the first place. He's hardly demonstrated that he's above our level in the last 12 months.

His attitude stinks as well. Wanting out is absolutely fine, forcing your way out of a club you've been with since you were a kid is really poor form. There will be so many people in that building who helped get to where he is and he can't even be arsed to turn up for a few hours.

So you have no idea either way. This club is surrounded by secrecy and "tales from journalists" at the request of the chairman that none of us know, not you, nor me what really happened mate, it's 50/50 either way. It might well be a load of BS but it also might not be.
I know the person I asked isn't getting tales from Kenwright.

We can cross live now to the Everton negotiation team working their magic on this transfer.

2zTi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.