2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all relative... Cucurella, an older left back, went for £62m... so I wouldn't be so quick to say it's a good deal. I will not miss him though.
Think if he actually played with interest this season we'd be selling for more
Yeah but Chelsea pay 20% more than any other team for players, it’s disappointing they didn’t want Gordon now we’d have got £55 million from them ?

They have bought potential more than anything else, wealthy clubs can risk that Chelsea have been doing it for years. Personally I don’t wish him well here he has left himself down so good riddance to him. Hope we can replace him with players that are prepared to put in the effort, he became one that didn’t want to here.
Agree with you. He's the one player I didn't mind leaving. From the moment he rocked up with his Clare Balding haircut he's believed too much in his own hype.

download.jpeg

…so it sounds like Golden Boy was so desperate to move, he refused to train, said he never wanted to play for Everton again & put in a transfer request.

Our @davek has called players ‘Judas’ for leaving us under amicable circumstances, what do you think of your Golden Boy, Dave?

He's ruined his reputation.

It's a good deal for both Everton and Gordon.
Said the same when he was linked with Chelsea, as others have alluded to, he weren't going to do anything here as the conditions aren't right.

He's also not worth that much money at all, so it's good for us.

His professionalism has been really poor to see, but I genuinely don't get the hate. Like he hasn't hurt us like Rooney, because he was never good enough to..

Status
Not open for further replies.