2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am strangely 100% behind u on Gordon. The amount of stick thrown at him is incredible. Can’t wait to see the fume if we keep him.
If we keep him he has to perform like a 40m player. That means his goals+assists need to be creeping up toward the teens at a minimum. Do you feel good about that happening?

now now, let's not let a small detail like factual accuracy or reality get in the way of agenda-driven nonsensical fictitiousness...
It's nice that Dave has taken some time off of being furious about trivial aspects of the stadium build to be furious about this instead. He's multifaceted.

If we keep him he has to perform like a 40m player. That means his goals+assists need to be creeping up toward the teens at a minimum. Do you feel good about that happening?

If we got a proper striker in, and him being played in his correct position I don't see why not.

Some people are allowing recency bias to creep in with the Villa and Chelsea games as well I think.

He doesn’t need to. He keeps improving he will be fine. We have much worst players getting much less stick. Some hail rondon as king, some set the target of 6 bloody assist for McNeil. So much for perspective.

If we got a proper striker in, and him being played in his correct position I don't see why not.

Some people are allowing recency bias to creep in with the Villa and Chelsea games as well I think.
I don't think there was enough last season to suggest he's at this sort of level yet either.

I still believe he can get there in his career but there is a downside where he doesn't. Chelsea have decided to buy us out of that downside.

I don't think there was enough last season to suggest he's at this sort of level yet either.

I still believe he can get there in his career but there is a downside where he doesn't. Chelsea have decided to buy us out of that downside.

We had Rondon up top for a lot of last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.