2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get a young scouse lad who’s apparently a blue breaking into the team and them jibbing Everton off after a season. If that report is true.
Everything is conjecture at this point but my understanding is he was initially reticent then eventually was sold on making the move, you'd think he'd have more opportunities to shine here as he'd one of the main focal points but at Chelsea although theres an abundance of more pressure he's surrounded by better players and there is less of an onus on him to carry the team also champions league and the clout being on a sky six team so it makes sense despite his origins and affinity for his boyhood club

Last edited:
Personal terms all agreed. Gordon wants the move and agent has told Everton he wants to go to Chelsea. No transfer request has currently been submitted to the club.

Chelsea are currently in talks with us over a deal worth 60m including all add ons. Everton trying to get their ‘ducks in order’ before sanctioning any agreement.

That’s the state of play ??‍♂️
Cheers for that mate. Update when you can.

I don’t get a young scouse lad who’s apparently a blue breaking into the team and them jibbing Everton off after a season. If that report is true.
Going to play with much better players competing for things and if they’re prepared to pay 60m I’d imagine they’re paying him much bigger wages than what we would signing on fee would you prefer to earn more money at work?

Everton look set to turn down monster Chelsea offer for Gordon​

giphy.gif

Personal terms all agreed. Gordon wants the move and agent has told Everton he wants to go to Chelsea. No transfer request has currently been submitted to the club.

Chelsea are currently in talks with us over a deal worth 60m including all add ons. Everton trying to get their ‘ducks in order’ before sanctioning any agreement.

That’s the state of play ??‍♂️
Nice one man.

Status
Not open for further replies.