Confirmed Signing Anwar El Ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOAN Deal - if he's decent we part with cash for a permanent deal, if he's crap he goes back, I don't understand all the fuss. An upgrade on anything else we have available from the bench. my only concern would be if he plays over Gordon.
A fuss is mandatory because it's a Benitez signing.

Any other time it'd be trumpeted as an astute bit of business.

Thats called having an opinion on a players ability in regards to the current squad options my good sir.

Totally different to slating them, calling them crap/awful and "wasters" before they have even signed.
I mean it isn't.

You literally said the only way they'd be acceptable signings is if a better winger was signed to play ahead of them but keep peddling your BS.

For what it's worth a close friend who's a Villa fan says this about him

"He’s quite enjoyable to watch because he usually works hard and has a bit of flare about him, but he’ll miss/waste a lot of chances"

I mean it isn't.

You literally said the only way they'd be acceptable signings is if a better winger was signed to play ahead of them but keep peddling your BS.

Of course it is.

Saying someone isn't as good as Richarlison or good enough to push us into the top 6 isnt the same as calling someone a bum/waster/crap.

King Rafael has brought the best out of Gordon. Noone will give him credit for that though
C50051A9-29FE-4BE1-ADF6-5929E77CA099.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.