Confirmed Signing Anwar El Ghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we go down I would take him on another loan deal.

Fella looked like Mbappe in the Championship.

….as somebody who wants us to go down, would you want us to come back up?

it’s a serious question. You continually post on here, but how do we determine your views when your objectives are opposite to ours? I mean do you want El Ghazi so we fail again? Is the Championship your nemesis, or would you love Everton in the I Zingari?

Perhaps you should start your own Everton fans forum and call it TOG.

….as somebody who wants us to go down, would you want us to come back up?

it’s a serious question. You continually post on here, but how do we determine your views when your objectives are opposite to ours?

Perhaps you should start your own Everton fans forum and call it TOG.

You're desperate for a bite with this poor bait.

You aint getting one im afraid.

So who's out wide for us next season in the fizzy pop league considering half the squad will be gone?

Get used to it - lower PL players like El Ghazi and Dwight Gayle will be needed to get us back up.

We aint signing Danny Ings and Hudson Odoi like some will be thinking.

Fizzy pop league and half the squad gone you say ?

Wasn’t too long ago you were relishing being in the fizzy pop league. You said you wouldn’t mind as we’ll win a few games.

Tbf I thought you were being a tad sarcastic that El Ghazi mimics Mbappe in that league, but you’re actually serious aren’t you. That wham bucket you have is bottomless.

Fizzy pop league and half the squad gone you say ?

Wasn’t too long ago you were relishing being in the fizzy pop league. You said you wouldn’t mind as we’ll win a few games.

Tbf I thought you were being a tad sarcastic that El Ghazi mimics Mbappe in that league, but you’re actually serious aren’t you. That wham bucket you have is bottomless.

Im not arsed what league we play in - if being a mid table outfit in the PL existing purely to make up the numbers is all you care about then fair enough I aint gonna criticise you.

El Ghazi was very good in the Championship yes.

Im not arsed what league we play in - if being a mid table outfit in the PL existing purely to make up the numbers is all you care about then fair enough I aint gonna criticise you.

El Ghazi was very good in the Championship yes.

Jesus wept

You’re not arsed what league we play in; you wouldn’t mind going down, where there is not single guarantee of a bounce right back to the premier league, than staying here and being mid table side?

And if we did bounce right back, we’d be back to being a mid table side. Right on mate.

Have another reach in that wham bucket

Jesus wept

You’re not arsed what league we play in; you wouldn’t mind going down, where there is not single guarantee of a bounce right back to the premier league, than staying here and being mid table side?

And if we did bounce right back, we’d be back to being a mid table side. Right on mate.

Have another reach in that wham bucket

No.

Man City go down - they miss out on winning PL titles

Chelsea go down - they miss out on playing in the Champions League

Leicester go down - they miss out on qualifying for Europe

Everton go down.....

If people want to cry themselves over watching us play Sheffield Utd instead of Crystal Palace then fair enough I really am not bothered with the current state of the club/squad what league we are in.

No.

Everton go down.....

If people want to cry themselves over watching us play Sheffield Utd instead of Crystal Palace then fair enough I really am not bothered with the current state of the club/squad what league we are in.
Mate you chatting rubbish, you may not mind what league we are in but the accountants will!

Im not an accountant im a footie fan end of the day mate.

Clubs owned by a billionaire bag man for a multi billionaire oligarch.

We aint going bust so not arsed if we have to start shifting bums like Andre Gomes off the wage bill.
We have already lost 250 million or whatever it is over last two years, losing the premier league tv revenue money will only make that worse. Yes players may leave but that only means we have to find some sort of replacement, possibly better but maybe not. Getting relegated will in no way help this club. Haven’t even considered 500 million going on a new stadium.

No.

Everton go down.....

Quite astonishing logic you’ve got there. Dear me.

I really wanna pick you and this post apart but I’ve just put on married at first sight episode 9.

We have already lost 250 million or whatever it is over last two years, losing the premier league tv revenue money will only make that worse. Yes players may leave but that only means we have to find some sort of replacement, possibly better but maybe not. Getting relegated will in no way help this club. Haven’t even considered 500 million going on a new stadium.

I'll let Moshiri worry about that mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.