Any Mirallas, Hibbert or Gibson Updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hinchcliffesleftfoot

Player Valuation: £750k
Hi folks, as it looks like its all quiet on the transfer front at the moment, I'm just wondering if any of these players are close to returning? I think the Swansea performance showed we are a little short of options and think that Mirallas and Gibson in particular could make the difference in the next few games. Any info appreciated.;)

Mirallas should be good for Southampton, Gibson hopefully by the end of the month and Hibbo I don't care about as long as Coleman keeps playing as he has been.

Agree that all three would be great additions to the squad at the moment. Even Hibbert, it could allow us to push Seamus up if necessary and although we are all (himself included and most especially, I imagine) enjoying him at right-back, given the dearth of right mid options he'd be a welcome boost. That would pale in comparison to a fully fit Mirallas who would allow Seamus to stay at rightback and give us a whole new depth in attacking play - although we drew 2-2 Fulham away, the Jelavic/Osman/Pienaar/Mirallas combination with Baines and Coleman bombing on was a joy to watch, we were absolutely incredible going forward that day. Having them reunited & with Gibson would give us real hope in that battle for 4th.

I think Gibson will probably miss Southampton; I have heard nothing on Hibbert - but there are whispers Mirallas will be back for Southampton. I imagine he will start on the bench even if fully fit and will get no more than 20 minutes. Here's hoping I am wrong and he's fully fit and in the starting lineup

Mirallas will play 20 minutes vs Southampton, unfortunately it will be the first 20.

Mirallas should be good for Southampton, Gibson hopefully by the end of the month and Hibbo I don't care about as long as Coleman keeps playing as he has been.

Thanks Jock, I agree with you regarding Coleman on the whole, but I think that Hibbert could be important when we go to the likes of Man Utd, Spurs and Chelsea because he is stronger defensively. Good news on Mirallas tho. Cheers for the update.

Hibbo's gone fishing up the lancs

Kev's in rehab for a GrindR addiction

And Gibbo's on his way to Pogue Mahone's for quiz night, he won a £50 bar tab last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.