Anyone in the oldham end

Status
Not open for further replies.
My RS supporting mate sat in the Oldham end for their match, the police had organised so when the game finished Oldham fans would be in one 'lane' and Liverpool fans in a parrallel lane going the other way. Anyway, as he was leaving with the Oldham fans a Liverpool fan took a swing atthe Oldham fans and cracked him on the nose!

The poor lad getting punched by his own fans!! This obviously won't be a problem for any blues sitting in the home end, but I thought I'd share the tale of my unlucky mate haha?

My RS supporting mate sat in the Oldham end for their match, the police had organised so when the game finished Oldham fans would be in one 'lane' and Liverpool fans in a parrallel lane going the other way. Anyway, as he was leaving with the Oldham fans a Liverpool fan took a swing atthe Oldham fans and cracked him on the nose!

The poor lad getting punched by his own fans!! This obviously won't be a problem for any blues sitting in the home end, but I thought I'd share the tale of my unlucky mate haha.

Alright lads, As an Oldham fan i know whats going on, the club are asking for local ID to buy tickets, of course i am local and you want tickets, so maybe we can come to some agreement

Sorry 2 say if any ov u scousers are near me in chaddy end expect to be ****ed into nxt week

Sorry 2 say if any ov u scousers are near me in chaddy end expect to be ****ed into nxt week

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaa

Lad tell your mum to stop charging double bubble on a match day the buck toothed hill bill

Status
Not open for further replies.