Are we missing Pienaar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our season has got better since he left and i think that with the likes of geuye and coleman emerging we don't miss him at all in fact i can see gueye maturing into that left sided role and scoring a few goals, he seems like a lot more direct player and has got a good pass on him as well, also on the point of the current team i feel Billy has been playing a lot better lately in the more central role.Peanuts its just another one that will regret leaving!!;)

For me, it will always come down to the best team rather than an individual. Are we a better team? Probably.
However, he served us well and gave value for money.

The Baines/Pienaar combo was applauded often on here and people wanted something similar on the right.
We have evolved because he left.

Piennar looked glum on the subs bench today at the West Brom game today. He may have a bigger pay packet but not as much playing time. Oh well it's not like he didn't expect it.

Piennar looked glum on the subs bench today at the West Brom game today. He may have a bigger pay packet but not as much playing time. Oh well it's not like he didn't expect it.

if someone offered me a pay rise for less work I'd be delighted. That's not what footballs about though. I think Pienaar was the only one that didn't see obscurity beckoning in the face of Redknapp "come to spurs, come to spurs...my wage bill is too low, I need to bankrupt this club....Everton are a threat, you're one of their better players. i buy off my competition to weaken them...blah blah blah, whine, minge doof."

if someone offered me a pay rise for less work I'd be delighted. That's not what footballs about though. I think Pienaar was the only one that didn't see obscurity beckoning in the face of Redknapp "come to spurs, come to spurs...my wage bill is too low, I need to bankrupt this club....Everton are a threat, you're one of their better players. i buy off my competition to weaken them...blah blah blah, whine, minge doof."

I love watching Redknapp grimace and wiggle in his coaches chair you can tell how absolutely pissed off he gets. Even so he will be the next England manager in my thoughts. Spurs are just a stepping stone wait a few years and they will be mid table wannabees again.

Pienaar will only play regularly if they flog Bale, VdV or Modric...in which case Spurs will plummet as their strikers can't hit a barn door with a banjo.

Status
Not open for further replies.