Are you a still a football fan or solely an Evertonian these days?

I think if Everton as a club was to fold I doubt I would watch football at all anymore.
This 100%, if Everton ceased to exist I suspect I’d never watch a PL game ever again, I’d actually much rather go back to basics and watch Marine again, although I’m not sure I could climb over my mates back yard wall and drop into the side of the ground anymore which eight your old me did ;)!

Pretty much neither nowadays.

Like any addiction I cant go cold turkey so gradually getting clean over this and the next season and then I'm done as a game going fan!

Its dull, expensive and with little joy through out a season so whats the point.

Reckon it will save me upwards of £2k per year on season tickets, travel, parking, food etc

As an older fan I'm lucky in that I will always have some great memories to try to remember lol

Have watched Peterborough in league 1 a few times as it’s the nearest ground to my grandson. Great atmosphere, no VAR & quite entertaining. Like football used to be.

The sooner the Sly 6 move abroad the better even if they take most of the TV money.

Everton only.

Barely watch any other football deliberately, cant even watch MOTD any more, and last world cup was the least ive watched of any since 1990, and thats been on a steady decline since 2010.

I prefer to watch Snooker.

Just an Evertonian these days. Being originally from the Far East and now a 'Wool' there's always been loads of Kopites/Mancs around me which I can't stand. The recent few years haven't helped as well so I tend to shut off completely after getting to the game (often skipping MOTD as well if we don't win), but might watch the highlights of a European game or two to get into conversations...

I've been solely an Evertonian in terms of watching games for a long time to be fair, probably about 15 years or so.

I can see why people would switch off now with all that's going on, but my reasons are not around the way the game has changed. I think its a lot better to watch than it used to be and don't have any real moral issues with it or the money aspect.

I just don't really enjoy watching other games, unless they impact Everton directly and imminently. I won't watch Luton games now, but if we're still fighting with them then I'll watch them in April and May for example, so I'm not completely detached from it, and I will watch games where you might expect it to be good like the World Cup Final in 2022. But I just don't usually enjoy a game where there's nothing riding on it for me, or at least the threshold for quality or excitement has to be very high

I follow other games because of my fantasy team, I just rarely actually see the goals. And I hate England games, I'll actively avoid them and haven't watched one for years, including at tournaments

I prefer watching as a neutral now, although Liverpool make it difficult at times.

I do still catch all of Everton's games on telly/streams, but I've been nowhere near as invested since I stopped going at the end of the Benitez/Lampard season.

I watch us, go when I can. And sometimes I watch Man City andArsenal, I like how they play. About 50% of the time I'll turn it off after 20 minutes.

I don't watch anything with pundits, just highlights of the other games. I turn it over at half time, I haven't watched motd for about 10 years.

I'm sick of pundits, with their silly clickbait comments, you can tell half of them just watch the highlights by what they say. Co commentators refusing to comment on what's going on infront of them to pedal a stereotype about a club or fan base.

Take Sunday for example, I know a lad there with a genuine ticket who git threw out because as he went in 5 ticket less gimps stormed the turnstile, did you hear anything about it in the media en mass? No, because it doesn't suit the narrative.

Same game... klopps kids, who on average where older than the Chelsea team, didn't matter tho.

I'm ranting now so I'll shut up