Are you a still a football fan or solely an Evertonian these days?

The Covid era killed my interest in football in general and the RS and Spurs trying to furlough staff showed the greed that exists in football. Talking of greed, the big 6, not long after then tried to go behind the league’s back to join a European super league and got …..a 3m fine each as punishment. That seriously got me thinking what is the point of football anymore. Subsequently the treatment of us by the PL and the lack of punishment for Chelsea and City and the scrapping of FA cup replays, confirms there is one rule for the top 6 and another for the rest.

There was a time when I would have watched any game of football, anywhere.

Things started to change and, briefly, I found it amusing that, for example, no one seemed able to broadcast an Everton game without mentioning Liverpool FC within the first 10 minutes.

Nowadays, I don't always watch Everton games even. I saw the last 20 mins of the derby (I did enjoy that, to be fair).

I am about to start saving a bit of money with the telly subscriptions I can cancel ...

I always considered myself a football fan first,then an Evertonian,nowadays such is my utter contempt for all things around the "beautiful" game and I am sure you all know what I am alluding to ,I am just an Evertonian,gone are the days I would watch other games,the commentary "bias"and situations you see occurring on a pitch when you have seen similar at our games with totally different outcomes frankly are exhausting to endure on a weekly basis.It's only the fact I know when I see it with my own eyes how wrong the whole game is from top to bottom and the fact we are still here and "kicking" back at them that keeps me going,it's horrific we have to endure the anti football we are seeing at the minute but if it sees us through to BMD it and Dyche will have served its purpose i guess,and we live in hope of a future once again befitting our wonderful club💙
Everton, always comes 1st, and I've no desire to watch England as they bore me.
All in,I'm losing my love for the game.
Too much money now and Masters and his cronies, are destroying the EPL.

I watch the Bundesliga, and pound for pound it's a better value league for football supporters.

The media runs the EPL fixture list and I think in a few years time, all games will be live on TV channels.

Goodison is very well worn out, but when Everton leave, it will be the end of the old era and the start of a new era.
Hope eternal, let's pray that Everton get a new owner with street credentials, assp.

Everton are my football world, I am in Scotland but get down for the odd game, mostly watch my grandkids football at the weekend and go to the very occasional Falkirk and Stenhousemuir games as they're my local teams and I'd rather my grandkids watched them than follow the old firm.

Football fan but I've never given a shiz about other clubs and WTF they are, or are not, doing; any knowledge is by accident or gathered while searching EFC. Interested more about players than clubs. Madrid, United, RS whomever, they can all eat a Costco-sized bag-o-d*cks.

Everton, forever.

I still enjoy watching a good game that I have no preference over who wins.

It's mainly Everton that have made me hate football the past 3 years and it's been hard watching us in a battle down the bottom whilst watching our rivals at the top end of the table and going deep in competitions.

It's been nice to actually watch games in peace the last week knowing we are safe and if I'm honest the RS not being in any remaining competitions.

It was once a decent game, however now it's just not that interesting anymore. Allowing anyone to support a team and having to pretend someone who has supported Liverpool a few years and has never been to Anfield is the same as a blue who has been going to Everton games for 40 years is ridiculous.

Everton are my football world, I am in Scotland but get down for the odd game, mostly watch my grandkids football at the weekend and go to the very occasional Falkirk and Stenhousemuir games as they're my local teams and I'd rather my grandkids watched them than follow the old firm.
I took the opportunity to (accost) shake hands with Craig Fowler and thank him for the best football programme on telly a couple of weeks ago when I went to Stenny. Seems a genuinely nice bloke, The Station Hotel is pretty good as well.

It's always Everton first, Everton really are magic. But the premier league is boring now. I'm glad we get to play against these "big" teams Sky tell us we should be scared of, but big team has become about money and stadium capacity. Because people like Sky talk up teams that generate money, you get told that clubs like Newcastle belong in European competitions because they're rich now.

I spent a couple of years doing random 'away days' - when Everton were away but I didn't have a ticket to our game. I started going to other lower league games.

I'd have a drink in the local pub or fans club, then sit as a home fan in a not full ground, watch a game feeling like a foreigner, wondering what the hell they are chanting about, then walk out afterwards wondering why any of the people around me bothered doing that every week.

Without Everton being there it's meaningless, but I saw some games I suppose, some good moments.

I found that the higher the division, the more pointless it was, and non-league is still.my favourite if it's not Everton. A 0-0 at Huddersfield when they played Cardiff in Champ/Div2 was the low point, nobody wanted to be there. The Cardiff fans were only there so that they didn't miss a game, it was dull.

Without Everton, football is boring. But Everton play in the premier league and the PL has already eaten itself. I hope Everton outlasts it amd we see a new top division after Masters and Sky are gone.

I've even stopped watching MOTD, just no interest outside of Everton.
Went 2 games this season (1st ones since pre covid) and found the muted goal celebrations due to VAR checks a very odd experience that took some of the magic away of a trip to Goodison.

Everton only. Can't stand football any more, the corruption of the PL over the last 20 years sucked my love for it completely out. Who wants to watch a league where the same teams win the same things practically every year and the rest just fight for the scraps. Just cannot give up my love for the blues and follow them only.
There is life outside of the Premier League and football did exist before 1992. Sky Sports did not invent it, if that helps.