Confirmed Signing Arnaut Danjuma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked very rusty I thought, but early days yet.
Usual poor service to him though.
Yeah it’s pre season but on top of that he has not played much competitive football warming his arse on the bench at Spurs. It may take a while for his full quality (whatever level that is) to show.

Really hope this 'knock' is literally nothing and the club are just being super precautionary. We've already lost McNeil for the start of the season...

Really hope this 'knock' is literally nothing and the club are just being super precautionary. We've already lost McNeil for the start of the season...
Hopefully it's just a bit of bruising or something like that and they are just being careful. Anything more and we might have to look at Finch Farm and some of our training methods (and the fitness staff involved) as @MikeH72 said as this keeps happening time and time again under different managers and DoF's.

Hopefully it's just a bit of bruising or something like that and they are just being careful. Anything more and we might have to look at Finch Farm and some of our training methods (and the fitness staff involved) as @MikeH72 said as this keeps happening time and time again under different managers and DoF's.

The physical pitches are the only things that haven’t changed. We’ve had new players, managers, fitness staff, everything. It can’t be anything to do with methods as their methods will all have been different. I want a thorough review of that training ground to be conducted because something is clearly wrong.

The physical pitches are the only things that haven’t changed. We’ve had new players, managers, fitness staff, everything. It can’t be anything to do with methods as their methods will all have been different. I want a thorough review of that training ground to be conducted because something is clearly wrong.
Players get injured in games, which are 90minutes each week.
Players also get injured in training, which they probably do for 10 hours a week.

I dont know why people are shocked they get injured in training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back