2023/24 Arnaut Danjuma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soccer

Villarreal CF does not rule out the return of Danjuma as a solution for the winter market​

The footballer has not succeeded at either Tottenham or Everton, but he adapts to the type of player that Marcelino likes​

HTFXSWIUJJF65LCRZE2MSYSM74.jpg

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • WhatsApp
Xavi Sidro
Radio Castellón12/20/2023 - 10:29 a.m. CET
Vila-real
The Villarreal CF sports management does not rule out the return of Dutch striker Arnaut Danjuma in this winter market. Danjuma left Villarreal through the back door in his day, despite the fact that his performance had been good in the yellow submarine, but since he left on loan, neither at Tottenham nor at Everton, has he performed as expected of him , and perhaps returning to Villarreal could be a good solution for the squad's ills.
Danjuma has played 12 games and scored 2 goals this season with Everton, but he has practically not played any minutes since September. Last season he played 29 games and scored 8 goals, although most of them were at Villarreal because since he left in the winter market, he did not have opportunities at Tottenham either.
Villarreal plans to go to the market in search of a winger who can alleviate the serious injury of Yeremi Pino and the possible departure of Ben Brereton, and in that sense, they could have the solution at home. Danjuma could adapt to the footballer profile that Villarreal is looking for, with speed, one on one and audacity, and it turns out that he owns him and has a contract until 2026.
After two loans, the player's value has been devalued, and perhaps the best thing for Villarreal and for the player himself could be his return, in search of a revaluation that will allow him to give him an outlet in the form of a sale this coming summer.
Depending on the player's environment, this possibility is being seriously discussed, but it remains to be seen if it is finally executed or not. In that sense, there are certain doubts in Villarreal's sports management, especially regarding how he could fit back into a locker room that did not go very well at the time, although this time with a new coach. At the moment, the club is considering this possibility, but they prefer to first study the options that may be presented once the market opens.
Yesterday Marcelino was asked about the market, and the Asturian preferred to focus first on Celta. "Then there will be time to make decisions," said the Villarreal coach.

Soccer

Villarreal CF does not rule out the return of Danjuma as a solution for the winter market​

The footballer has not succeeded at either Tottenham or Everton, but he adapts to the type of player that Marcelino likes​

HTFXSWIUJJF65LCRZE2MSYSM74.jpg

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • WhatsApp
Xavi Sidro
Radio Castellón12/20/2023 - 10:29 a.m. CET
Vila-real
The Villarreal CF sports management does not rule out the return of Dutch striker Arnaut Danjuma in this winter market. Danjuma left Villarreal through the back door in his day, despite the fact that his performance had been good in the yellow submarine, but since he left on loan, neither at Tottenham nor at Everton, has he performed as expected of him , and perhaps returning to Villarreal could be a good solution for the squad's ills.
Danjuma has played 12 games and scored 2 goals this season with Everton, but he has practically not played any minutes since September. Last season he played 29 games and scored 8 goals, although most of them were at Villarreal because since he left in the winter market, he did not have opportunities at Tottenham either.
Villarreal plans to go to the market in search of a winger who can alleviate the serious injury of Yeremi Pino and the possible departure of Ben Brereton, and in that sense, they could have the solution at home. Danjuma could adapt to the footballer profile that Villarreal is looking for, with speed, one on one and audacity, and it turns out that he owns him and has a contract until 2026.
After two loans, the player's value has been devalued, and perhaps the best thing for Villarreal and for the player himself could be his return, in search of a revaluation that will allow him to give him an outlet in the form of a sale this coming summer.
Depending on the player's environment, this possibility is being seriously discussed, but it remains to be seen if it is finally executed or not. In that sense, there are certain doubts in Villarreal's sports management, especially regarding how he could fit back into a locker room that did not go very well at the time, although this time with a new coach. At the moment, the club is considering this possibility, but they prefer to first study the options that may be presented once the market opens.
Yesterday Marcelino was asked about the market, and the Asturian preferred to focus first on Celta. "Then there will be time to make decisions," said the Villarreal coach.
Nonsensical article...we payed 3 millions just as a loan fee. Villarreal will not give up on that money unfortunately...I am sure everton wouldn't mind to have that money back as it hasn't really worked out for him,.and reinvest it in to another loan in January.

Nonsensical article...we payed 3 millions just as a loan fee. Villarreal will not give up on that money unfortunately...I am sure everton wouldn't mind to have that money back as it hasn't really worked out for him,.and reinvest it in to another loan in January.

I still don't understand why they were so willing to let him go. Was it a major drop off in form or desperate financial issues?

I don't think he's had a fair crack of the whip. That's between Dyche and him I guess. However I think if Villarreal come calling for him I'd send him back one less player one less player to worry about one less financial worry.

I don't think he's had a fair crack of the whip. That's between Dyche and him I guess. However I think if Villarreal come calling for him I'd send him back one less player one less player to worry about one less financial worry.
I think its just circumstance more than anything.

We have been in really good form and have more often than not been leading in games. He's not the player to bring on when defending a lead, ideal for chasing a goal though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back