2023/24 Arnaut Danjuma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him taking the shot that almost went in was IMO the right call, did some alright stuff w/ the nutmeg but would be better off if he knew he had teammates.
I think we can all see that he needs a goal to build his confidence, but it should not be to the detriment of the rest of the team. He should have passed.

Reactions: SJB

Won the corner that led to the goal, but negated the point of Beto and DCL playing together by going for the shot everytime.

Unlucky with his 'goal' but needs to stick to the gameplan or he'll continue being overlooked.

I get the points about bad final decision, but at least he is getting to a point of making the decision much more often than Harrison has offered recently.

I think he needs a start where he will be less anxious to impress in the 15 mins he has to do so. Man City probably not the game though.

Very selfish but tbf he does beat the defender a lot and far more than anyone else. Could just be the lack of minutes that’s made his finishing weak or could just be too eager to try and impress Dyche so he wants a goal himself

I get that Harrison offers work off the ball but Danjuma has that bit of something that gets him beyond defenders. Dyche would be ignorant not to use him for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back