2023/24 Arnaut Danjuma

Say what you want about him, but he's one of the only players consistently involved in chances
Problem for dyche is chances on both boxes...I can understand why he is not playing more. He just can't handle the pace of the game dyche wants him to play. He was knackered early on in the second half.

Usually I agree. I actually don't think he was selfish today.

Through ball to DCL. Cutback that nearly found another player. One other chance that he was within his right to take on.

I think he was improved in that regard today and tried to pick a pass more.
Had Garner once and Mykolenko twice on overlaps and kicked the ball into the defenders shins trying to do what I don’t know. It’s a 2v1 out there, he needs the awareness to take advantage

Had Garner once and Mykolenko twice on overlaps and kicked the ball into the defenders shins trying to do what I don’t know. It’s a 2v1 out there, he needs the awareness to take advantage
I think your opinion is just clouded by past judgement of him tbh. I think he was fine today and not overly selfish like he usually is.

Hopefully he carries on being less selfish like today. Every winger needs a touch of greed though if they're gonna contribute to the goals.

I think your opinion is just clouded by past judgement of him tbh. I think he was fine today and not overly selfish like he usually is.

Hopefully he carries on being less selfish like today. Every winger needs a touch of greed though if they're gonna contribute to the goals.
If I keep seeing the same things I see every game, yes my opinion won’t change.

He’s not good enough to be so focused on the goal. He’d be a far more dangerous player if he played within the team.

If I keep seeing the same things I see every game, yes my opinion won’t change.

He’s not good enough to be so focused on the goal. He’d be a far more dangerous player if he played within the team.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not keen on him myself and think he's just another Gray but am just giving him credit for an improvement on what I've seen from him before

I thought he did alright. Could've set up the winner if we had a striker capable of kicking a ball. All well and good calling him greedy but look who he's playing with, they wouldn't score either way.