2023/24 Arnaut Danjuma

12 in 33 at Villarreal and 15 in 47 at Bournemouth - maybe you were looking at McNeils figures.
Bournemouth in the championship yes but he got none in the premier league and did nothing at spurs and has done nothing here. He’s had one good season at the top level ever nobody ever seems to rate him enough to actually play him a lot but people make out like he’d have loads of goals and assists if we just gave him a chance I don’t really understand why. I’m not even against the idea but there’s obviously a reason why he’s had the career he’s had and he hasn’t always been managed by dyche so it isn’t that.

Bournemouth in the championship yes but he got none in the premier league and did nothing at spurs and has done nothing here. He’s had one good season at the top level ever nobody ever seems to rate him enough to actually play him a lot but people make out like he’d have loads of goals and assists if we just gave him a chance I don’t really understand why. I’m not even against the idea but there’s obviously a reason why he’s had the career he’s had and he hasn’t always been managed by dyche so it isn’t that.

Not suggesting he’s great, but mediocre should be enough to get in this side occasionally.

He’s got one less goal than McNeil and Harrison in 1/10 of the minutes and would be level had he not been really unlucky at spurs

Hardly got a game at spurs and us. And first premier league season at relegated Bournemouth he got no goals in 14, how many were starts? McNeil has averaged about 2 goals a season in 6yrs

Dyche will always pick hard work over talent. If we had injuries he’d likely play young and garner wide ahead of danjuma or dobbin.
He will never change as a manager , he will always be safety first

Not suggesting he’s great, but mediocre should be enough to get in this side occasionally.

He’s got one less goal than McNeil and Harrison in 1/10 of the minutes and would be level had he not been really unlucky at spurs
Never said otherwise like I said all along I’m not saying he shouldn’t play just that it’s not exactly strange what’s happened with him apart from literally one season this is what his career is like. Villarreal don’t want him Howe and emery have managed him before and don’t want him he’s had 2 goes in this league before and failed in both he’s never broken into the Holland team but people try to make out like it’s just dyche being dyche.

Never said otherwise like I said all along I’m not saying he shouldn’t play just that it’s not exactly strange what’s happened with him apart from literally one season this is what his career is like. Villarreal don’t want him Howe and emery have managed him before and don’t want him he’s had 2 goes in this league before and failed in both he’s never broken into the Holland team but people try to make out like it’s just dyche being dyche.
But McNeil and Harrison both got relegated and join relegation threatened Everton. Don’t think anybody is saying danjuma is a world beater, but for me
Harrison and McNeil have been por this season from an attacking point of view, yet get picked even when not fully fit and hardly ever get taken off, or if they do it’s past the 80 minute mark

Mcneil/Harrison are in for a long run in till the end of the season, having only 2 senior wingers at the club is inexcusable, they look dead on their feet at times. Hopefully a winger comes in who Dyche fancies, priority number 1 is they 'track back', it really shouldn't be difficult to find someone that can come in and do a job.