2023/24 Arnaut Danjuma

Is he even still here?

Been injured for months without anyone saying much so get the feeling he wanted to leave to Lyon mid season, club refused and now he isn't that bothered about rushing back to full fitness. Reminds me of Van de Beek.

Is he even still here?

Been injured for months without anyone saying much so get the feeling he wanted to leave to Lyon mid season, club refused and now he isn't that bothered about rushing back to full fitness. Reminds me of Van de Beek.

Dyche said he only started full training again on Thurs/Fri. Expect him to be in the squad on Sat.

we've converted successful loans to signings in the past e.g. mikel arteta, steven pienaar, tim howard, lukaku, barry etc.
I know, I wish he played more when he was fit, he was out 1/4 of the season still though.

You say the decisive word, it's "successful loans", he has not done enough there for me. All in all, never wrong to loan promising with a small take over fee.

I know, I wish he played more when he was fit, he was out 1/4 of the season still though.

You say the decisive word, it's "successful loans", he has not done enough there for me. All in all, never wrong to loan promising with a small take over fee.
Not a Dyche player. Simple fact. Probably more natural ability than Harrison or McNeil but nowhere near the work ethic. I would search for alternative options.

Not a Dyche player. Simple fact. Probably more natural ability than Harrison or McNeil but nowhere near the work ethic. I would search for alternative options.
Yeah, that comes on that, knowing from Spain watched him a lot of times, he's not a hard worker by default, but decent scoring output, but he also frustrated us enough this season with his final third decisions to be fair.